Please visit my new website:

http://www.janelgradowski.com

I will be blogging regularly there as well as sharing recipes and news about my books. Stop by and say hello!

20 December, 2012

"Must Love Sandwiches" Is Here!


My first foodie fiction novella, "Must Love Sandwiches", is now available as an ebook on Amazon. If you don't have a Kindle, don't worry, you can still read it. There are free Kindle apps available on Amazon for computers and smart phones.

This book is very different from my other ebooks in the 6:1 Series. For one thing, the main story is much longer. It is a novella (short novel) with about 30,000 words. Also, it is in the foodie (or culinary) fiction genre, which is my favorite genre to read. After playing with everything from horror to humor in my flash fiction stories I am finally taking the often-stated advice to write what I love. In "Must Love Sandwiches" you will meet Emma and Daisy - two best friends with very different problems. Follow these artists as they work through dilemmas and indulge in some tasty food. The book includes recipes and I will be adding more to my website soon. I couldn't put out a new book without including some of my beloved flash fiction, though, so there are two bonus stories where you will get a glimpse of the lives of a couple of the minor characters.

To purchase you can click on the book cover above, here, or on the book in my sidebar slideshow. If you do purchase it, I hope you like it!

(This has been cross-posted on my other blog on my website: http://www.janelgradowski.com)