Please visit my new website:

http://www.janelgradowski.com

I will be blogging regularly there as well as sharing recipes and news about my books. Stop by and say hello!

27 November, 2012

My New Website

It's been quiet around here for a long time, but there is a reason for that. I've been working on my new website and blog!


I will keep Janel's Jumble alive, but as more of a personal blog. The blog on the new website is my author's blog where I will post about all things related to my writing. Since I am writing a new culinary fiction series that has some very artistic characters you could find anything from recipes to craft patterns as well as a ghost story or two. If I'm writing about something, it's fair game to be blogged about.

So stop by, take a look around and let me know what you think.