Please visit my new website:

http://www.janelgradowski.com

I will be blogging regularly there as well as sharing recipes and news about my books. Stop by and say hello!

28 September, 2012

From The Depths Story



I have a micro story in the newest issue of From The Depths. You can click here to go directly to the edition at issuu.com or click on the embedded link above. My story is on page 7, right after the Letter from the Editors. Even though it only has 11 words (see note below), I'm still delighted to have the first story! I love the look of this online magazine. Stop by and see for yourself.

Note: It has been brought to my attention that the story actually has 13 words. Apparently the fictional characters clogging my brain have managed to erase the meager math skills that I formerly possessed.