Please visit my new website:

http://www.janelgradowski.com

I will be blogging regularly there as well as sharing recipes and news about my books. Stop by and say hello!

10 April, 2009

Friday Finds 4/10/09

I've been a busy, blog-reading girl this week! Look at what I found:

Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher at Bermudaonion's Weblog.
Rose Hill by Pamela Grandstaff at Readaholic.
Ivy By Julie Hearn at And Another Book Read.
Ratio: The Simple Codes Behind The Craft of Everyday Cooking by Michael Ruhlman at Simply Recipes.
Still Life by Joy Fielding at Peeking Between The Pages.
If I Stay by Gayle Forman at And Another Book Read.
The Housekeeper and The Professor by Yoko Ogawa at The Burton Review.
Darling Jim by Christian Moerk at Cheryl's Book Nook.
The Secret by Beverly Lewis at Life In The Thumb.
DIY Chick Bookmarks at Jinjerup.